In order to protect personal information and ensure safety when customers visit the website www.specialcargos.com, Special Cargo Services (SCS) offers information security policies to respect and protect the rights of visitors. access.
1. Purpose of collecting personal information
Personal information collected will only be used by SCS internally within the company and for one or all of the following purposes:
- Confirm requests, answer questions, assist in handling customer problems when customers interact with the website
- We may send you information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you sign up to receive email notifications.
2. Scope of information use
a) Website www.specialcargos.com collects user information through customers leaving information on the registration form. The scope of user information collection includes:
- First and last name.
In addition to personal information is information about services:
- Item Information
- Starting point
- Shipping method
- Other services you would like to have
b) The scope of use of the information will be within the company only. We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies to market their products or services. The collected personal information will only be used for the purposes mentioned in paragraph (1) and some other purposes as follows:
- Send notices about information exchange activities between individuals and SCS
- Communicating and resolving complaints with customers
- At the request of the competent state management agency.
3. Information storage time
There is no specific deadline. We will store the personal information provided by the customer on the system until the completion of the cooperation process or when the customer requests to cancel the provided information. All information related to customers will be stored and kept confidential by SCS.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to such information
Outside the company (Including relevant SCS employees and collaborators), in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect information including:
- Board of Directors, units that are members/subsidiaries/… of SCS
- The partners have signed a contract to perform a part of the service with SCS. These partners will receive information according to the contractual agreement (maybe part or all of the information according to the terms of the contract) to assist users in using the services provided by the Company.
- Third-party services that integrate with the website Specialcargos.com
- Financial advisor, legal and Auditing firm.
- The complaining party proves the violation of the user.
- Competent State Authority (When requested to provide with reasonable cause)
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
Vietnamese name: Special Cargo Service Logistics Co., Ltd
English name: Special Cargo Services Company Limited
Short name: SCS
Head office: 4th Floor, Clan Building (CT3), No. 81 Le Duc Tho Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Phone: +84 24 3200 5794
6. Means and tools for accessing and correcting personal data
SCS does not collect customer information through the website, customer personal information is collected through registration forms and it is sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving the registration form from the system, we will actively contact the customer via the email and/or phone number that was left.
You can contact email@example.com to request correction of your personal data.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the reported scope
When you discover that your personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, please call 0941911122 to complain and provide evidence related to the case to the Management Board. The Administration commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time of receipt of the complaint.
Hotline: +84 941 911 122